Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Time!!!!!

Summer is here!!!! Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!!! If you can't tell I'm really excited. So here it is the MegLo Summer 2015 Bucket List. One of the great things about Bucket Lists is you don't have to do it all alone, so come and join me for some summer fun! Share your bucket lists in the comments, and let me know how they are going! It is going to be a summer to remember!!




MegLo's Summer 2015 Bucket List

1. Visit Every Sno-Cone Stand in the Tulsa Metro. I love Sno-Cones! Because of my love for Sno-Cones it is my quest to find the most perfect sno-cones. I love Josh's Sno-Cones, but I'm excited about finding other Sno-Cone loves. Sno-Cones are community treats. You can't eat a Sno-Cone by yourself, Sno-Cones are meant to be enjoyed with friends. So if you are bored and you need some fun lets go get Sno-Cones!!!

2. Boil A Lobster. I don't know why I want to do this, but I do. And it is my bucket list so I can do whatever I want. I do love lobster but I have never cooked one myself. It could be interesting.

3. Set Up A Hammock In The Park. I have so many friends that do this all the time and I'm slightly envious. Okay, I'm really envious. How much fun could this be?!?! Set up a hammock, lay out, and read all day. Perfection.

4. Get My Kodaly Level One Certification. So this is something I have wanted to do since I graduated but I have never taken the first step. Well this summer is the summer! I'm registered and I have started to purchase textbooks. It is really happening!! #musiceducationnerdforlife

5. Grab Coffee With Someone New Once A Week. I love coffee. Coffee isn't so much of a noun in my life, but a verb. I love my friends and I love coffee. Once a week I just want to grab coffee and talk about life, Jesus, careers, family, and anything else under the sun. You can learn so much about a person when you just take time to get to know them. Sharing coffee with them a great way to get to know a person and invest in that relationship.

6. Read Everything Written By Christine Caine. I am so inspired by this women. Her love and passion for the Lord shines in everything that she does, I'm so challenged whenever I hear her speak, read her blog, or listen to her podcasts. She has written some pretty awesome books and I haven't had the chance to read them. Summer is a perfect time to do so. Plus who doesn't love challenging things!

7. Pool Time. No need to explain this one.  

8. DIY Projects. I love watching DIY shows and hello I'm a Pinterest addict. So I want to try out new DIY projects and decorate my home. Please note I'm not the most crafty person ever and my crafts tend to look like they were made by a six year old. So I might need some help. Okay....I might need a lot of help. 

9. Love Well. This summer more than anything I just want to learn how to love well. Because sometimes there are some people, some groups of people, and some circumstances where it is hard to love well and to love others. I want to grow in my love for God, for myself, for my family, for my friends, and for my community. 

So what are your plans this summer? What is on your bucket list? Let's journey together and have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment